Which brokers support bots and automated trading?
At the moment, only one broker supports the creation of bots and provides access to its platform for third-party developers through the API. Now it is called Deriv, before it was called binary.
What types of automated trading exist?
- The official web application of binary bot
You must be online for trading to continue. We must look for a working and profitable strategy ourselves, adjust it over time. It is quite difficult to deal with this bot, even for a professional.
- Copying trades from other traders
Yes, there is such an opportunity on binary! But I have not seen its implementation either in official projects or from third-party developers.
- Bots developed by third-party developers
You can find both paid and free options. They can be fully automatic or semi-automatic. We recommend a bot that you can connect to via a telegram bot — binaryat.com/join
🚀 Binaryat.com/join Cool bot! 🤑
- The bot trades using unique signals designed specifically for it
- You can try it on your demo account!
- Fully automatic — you don't need to be online
The creators are constantly updating it and making sure that it brings profit!
The action is currently taking place — free connection! By the way, it will take you no more than five minutes.
binaryat.com/join — connect and get a stable profit!