Volatility Factor EA is a specialized assistant program that allows you to automate work on the Forex interbank currency exchange market. It is a product of the developers of the famous Wall Street Robot Expert Advisor.
In the course of its work, this program uses a lightweight version of the Martengale strategy. All the work of the Expert Advisor is based on the breakdown of the Bollinger bands, during the period when positions become negative and additional orders are opened. The whole principle of operation can be adjusted to individual features in the settings. The whole point of the system is aimed at the probability of a return of the market situation to the average values based on volatility.
This program was created for trading on the platform MetaTrader 4.
The most profitable currency pairs are the following combinations: GBP/USD, EUR/USD.
As for the timeframe, the recommended time interval is M15.
The presented adviser can work around the clock. Additionally, the appropriate working time can be adjusted using certain indicators in the settings.
Let's consider the basic settings of the program:
- MaxSpread – selection of the maximum spread of the currency combination
- Slippage – selection of the maximum slippage level
- BetterPricePips – selection of the smallest distance between the oredarms
- MaxNegAdds – parameter displaying the number of open orders
- ForceProfit (ForceLoss) – selection of the maximum profit or loss at which the transaction is closed
- FixedLots – selection of a fixed lot size
- AutoMM_Max – selection of the maximum lot
Currently, the program has several versions. The most popular programs are 3.0 and 5.0. The latest modification has additional functions and has been completely modified.